All sellers are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing products on SHOPPES@DOGSACTUALLY. Seller offenses and prohibited content are violations of our Participation Agreement, of which these Selling Policies are a part, and can result in suspension of your SHOPPES@DOGSACTUALLY account.
For more information, see Restricted Products Policy.
Welcome to the DOGSACTUALLY.COM site (the "Site") and our selling services (the "Services"). Any person who wants to access the Site and use the Services to sell items must accept the terms and conditions of this Participation Agreement without change. BY REGISTERING FOR AND USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT, AND ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES OF THE SITE ARE INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
Unleashed Private Limited ("Unleashed," "we," "us," and "our") reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in this Participation Agreement or any policies or guidelines governing the Site or Services, at any time and in its sole discretion. If we update our Participation Agreement, we will post those changes to this web page and revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this page. The updates will be effective upon posting of the revisions on the Site. You are responsible for reviewing the updated agreement and any applicable changes. Changes to referenced policies and guidelines may be posted without notice to you. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES FOLLOWING UNLEASHED'S POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES TO THIS PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT, DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE THE SERVICES OR THIS SITE.
1. Eligibility. Use of the Site and Services is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. For example, minors are not allowed to use the Services. To register, you must provide your real name, address, phone number and e-mail address. You represent and warrant that: (a) if you are a business, you are duly organised, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of the country in which your business is registered and that you are registering for the Services within such country; (b) you have all requisite right, power and authority to enter into this Participation Agreement and perform your obligations hereunder; and (c) any information provided or made available by you or your affiliates to Unleashed or its affiliates is at all times accurate and complete.
2. Sellers' Listing Fees and Payment Terms. Please review the Fee Schedule and Payment Terms here for the Services. All listing fees are in Singapore dollars unless stated otherwise and are incorporated herein by reference. The Fee Schedule and Payment Terms may vary in the future. The Fee Schedule and Payment Terms in effect on the date of sale of the item shall govern the transaction. You should check the fees and terms each time you participate. All fees, including but not limited to subscription plan fees, are payable upon demand on a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club credit card, or via bank transfer.
3. Applicable Policies and Guidelines. You agree to abide by the procedures and guidelines--contained in the Vendors’ Corner--for conducting fixed price sales, which are incorporated by reference into, and made part of, this Participation Agreement. The procedures and guidelines contained in the Vendors’ Corner explain the processes and set out acceptable conduct and prohibited practices. We may change these procedures and guidelines in the future, and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting without notice to you. You should refer regularly to the Vendors’ Corner to understand the current procedures and guidelines for participating and to be sure that the items you offer for sale can be sold on the Site. For each item you list on the Site, you will provide to us the state or country from which the item ships. You will provide to us (using the processes and timing that we designate) any requested information regarding shipment, tracking (to the extent available) and order status, and we may make any of this information publicly available. You will not send customers emails concerning shipping confirmation of products you sell (except that to the extent we have not yet enabled functionality for your account that allows payment to be processed on the basis of when shipment occurs, then you will send customers emails confirming shipment of products you sell in a format and manner reasonably acceptable to us). Promptly after shipment of a customer's order (or any portion of the customer's order), you will accurately inform us that the order has been shipped (and, in the case of a customer order that is shipped in more than one shipment, accurately inform us which portion of the order has been shipped), using our standard functionality for communicating such information when we make that functionality available to you ("Confirmation of Shipment"). If you fail to provide Confirmation of Shipment within the time frame specified by us (e.g., 2 business days after the date an order was placed), we may in our sole discretion cancel (and/or direct you to stop and/or cancel) any such transaction, and you will stop and/or cancel any such transaction upon such request by us. You will comply with any instructions from the manufacturer, distributor and/or licensor of a product regarding Street Date for Delivery (which means the date, if any, specified by the manufacturer, distributor and/or licensor of a product as the date before which such product should not be delivered or otherwise made available to customers) or the Street Date for Disclosure (which means the date, if any, specified by the manufacturer, distributor and/or licensor of a product as the date before which specified information regarding such product (e.g., title of a book) should not be disclosed publicly).
4. Unleashed's Role. Unleashed provides a platform for third-party sellers ("Sellers") and buyers ("Buyers") to negotiate and complete transactions. Unleashed is not involved in the actual transaction between Sellers and Buyers, except as set out in Section 5. As a Seller, you may list any item on the Site unless it is a prohibited item as defined in the procedures and guidelines contained in the Vendors’ Corner, or otherwise prohibited by law. Without limitation, you may not list any item or link or post any related material that (a) infringes any third-party intellectual property rights (including copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secrets) or other proprietary rights (including rights of publicity or privacy); (b) constitutes libel or slander or is otherwise defamatory; or (c) is counterfeited, illegal, stolen, or fraudulent. It is up to the Seller to accurately describe the item for sale. As a Seller, you use the Site and the Services at your own risk.
5. eCommerce Service. By registering for or using the Services, you authorise Unleashed to act as your agent for purposes of processing payments, refunds and adjustments for Your Transactions (as defined below), receiving and holding Sales Proceeds (as defined below) on your behalf, remitting Sales Proceeds to your bank account, charging your credit card, and paying Unleashed and its affiliates amounts you owe in accordance with this Participation Agreement or other agreements you may have with Unleashed or its affiliates (collectively, the "eCommerce Services"). "Sales Proceeds" means the gross proceeds from any of Your Transactions, including all shipping and handling, gift-wrap and other charges, but excluding any taxes separately stated and charged. "Your Transaction" means any sale of your items through the Site. As used in this Section 5, "we," "us" and "our" mean Unleashed Private Limited. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Participation Agreement, Unleashed may in its discretion perform the eCommerce Service described in this Section 5.
b. Sales Proceeds can be credited only to bank accounts in Singapore or any other country shown as supported by our standard functionality and enabled for your account (which functionality may be modified or discontinued by us at any time without notice). Sellers may also use the bank account provided to Unleashed for the eCommerce Service when making retail purchases on the SHOPPES@DOGSACTUALLY website, subject to Unleashed's Terms and Conditions for Payments from a Bank Account. Sellers waive any rights with respect to the eCommerce Service when shipping to an address other than that provided by the eCommerce Service.
c. The eCommerce Service is generally available seven (7) days per week, twenty-four (24) hours per day, except for scheduled downtime due to system maintenance. We can initiate credits to Seller's Account only on a Business Day when the automated clearinghouses are open for business. For purposes of this Participation Agreement, a "Business Day" is a Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays declared by the Singapore Ministry of Manpower. We will inform you of each completed transaction using our standard procedures. In addition, you can access your eCommerce Processing Service transaction information online in your Payment Account.
d. You may instruct us to provide refunds or adjustments to Buyers for Your Transactions through the eCommerce Service using functionality enabled for your account. This functionality may be modified or discontinued by us at any time without notice and is subject to the limitations in the Procedures and Guidelines (found at the Vendors’ Corner) and the terms of this Participation Agreement. You may create invoices for Your Transactions.
e. All balances for a given 14-day period will be reflected in the Payment Account summary. We will initiate a credit to Seller's Account on a rolling 14-day cycle ("Payment Date") based on the original date of Seller's registration with the Service or on the next Business Day if the scheduled Payment Date falls on a non-Business Day. If Seller requests a change to the scheduled Payment Date, the 14-day cycle will be reset to the requested Payment Date. When you either initially provide or later change your bank account information, you must wait 7 days to request a transfer to Seller's Account. After 7 days, you may request transfers to Seller's Account via the Payment Account summary We will initiate a transfer to Seller's Account on each Payment Date for the total amount of Sales Proceeds you received from Buyers' authorised payment, less any fees or other amounts we may collect under this Participation Agreement, any refunds, adjustments, or other amounts paid to Buyers in connection with Your Transactions, or for funds you otherwise received since the last Payment Date. The amount of the fees for the Services will be posted to Seller's Payment Account and will be deducted from the balance of credits in the Seller's Payment Account to be remitted to you on the next Payment Date. Without limiting Unleashed's rights to collect any amounts you owe, including as described in Section 5.j. of this Participation Agreement, Unleashed's receipt of Sales Proceeds discharges your obligation to pay applicable fees and other amounts under this Participation Agreement to the extent the Sales Proceeds equal or exceed the fees and other amounts you owe and the Sales Proceeds are applied to the payment of those fees and amounts.
f. Transfers to the Seller's Account will generally be credited within five Business Days of the date we initiate the transfer. On occasion, we may send Seller a paper cheque instead of an electronic credit to Seller's Account. We will do so, for instance, if Seller's bank will not accept an electronic credit to Seller's Account.
g. As a security measure, we or our affiliates may, but are not required to, impose transaction limits on some or all Buyers and Sellers relating to the value of any transaction, disbursement, or adjustment, the cumulative value of all transactions, disbursements, or adjustments during a period of time, or the number of transactions per day or other period of time. Neither we nor our affiliates will be liable to Seller: (i) if we do not proceed with a transaction, disbursement, or adjustment that would exceed any limit established by us or our affiliates for a security reason, or (ii) if we or our affiliates permit a Buyer to withdraw from a transaction because the Transaction Processing Service is unavailable following the commencement of a transaction.
h. If we or our affiliates reasonably conclude based on information available to us or our affiliates that Seller's actions and/or performance in connection with the Services may result in Buyer disputes, chargebacks or other claims, then we may, in our sole discretion, delay initiating any remittances and withhold any payments to be made or that are otherwise due to you in connection with the Services or this Participation Agreement until the completion of any investigation(s) regarding any Seller actions and/or performance in connection with this Participation Agreement. We will not be liable to Seller if we act in accordance with the provisions of this Section.
i. All notices will be sent by e-mail or will be posted on the Site or by any other means then specified by Unleashed. We will send notices to Seller at the e-mail address maintained in our records for Seller. Seller will monitor his or her e-mail messages frequently to ensure awareness of any notices sent by Unleashed. Seller will send notices to us using the functionality for contacting Unleashed provided in our Vendors’ corner.
j. We may refuse service to anyone for any reason. We will bear the risk of credit card fraud (i.e., fraudulent purchase arising from the theft and unauthorised use of a third party's credit card information) occurring in connection with Your Transactions, and Seller will bear all other risk of fraud or loss; provided, that we will not bear the risk of credit card fraud in connection with any of Seller's products that are not fulfilled strictly in accordance with the order information and shipping information that Unleashed provides you. Unleashed reserves the right to seek reimbursement from Seller if Unleashed, in its sole discretion, decide to provide a refund to Buyer if Seller cannot promptly deliver the goods, discover erroneous or duplicate transactions, or receive a chargeback from Buyer's credit card issuer for the amount of Buyer's purchase from Seller. We may obtain reimbursement of any amounts owed by Seller to Unleashed by deducting from future payments owed to Seller, reversing any credits to Seller's Account, charging Seller's credit card, or seeking such reimbursement from Seller by any other lawful means. You authorise us to use any or all of the foregoing methods to seek reimbursement, including the debiting of your credit card or bank account.
k. We reserve the right, upon termination of this Participation Agreement or Seller's use of the Services, to set off against any payments to be made to Seller, an amount determined by us to be adequate to cover chargebacks, refunds, adjustments or other amounts paid to Buyers in connection with Your Transactions from Seller's Account for a prospective three-month period. At the end of such three-month period following termination, we will disburse to Seller any amount not used to offset chargebacks, refunds, adjustments, or such other amounts paid to Buyers, or seek reimbursement from Seller via any of the means authorised in Section 5.j. above for any additional amount required to offset chargebacks, refunds, adjustments, or other amounts paid to Buyers, as applicable.
l. Sales Proceeds will be held in an account with Unleashed (a "Payment Account") and will represent an unsecured claim against Unleashed. Sales Proceeds held in Unleashed's Singapore bank account(s) are aggregated and insured up to S$50,000 by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation. Prior to disbursing funds to you, Unleashed may combine Sales Proceeds held with the funds of other users of the Services, invest them, or use them for other purposes permitted by applicable laws. You will not receive interest or any other earnings on any Sales Proceeds. To the extent required by applicable laws, Unleashed will not use any funds held on your behalf for its corporate purposes, will not voluntarily make such funds available to its creditors in the event of bankruptcy or for any other purpose, and will not knowingly permit its creditors to attach such funds.
m. If there is no activity (as determined by us) in connection with your Payment Account for the period of time set forth in applicable unclaimed property laws and we hold Sales Proceeds on your behalf, we will notify you by means designated by us and provide you the option of keeping your Payment Account open and maintaining the funds in your Payment Account. If you do not respond to our notice(s) within the time period we specify, we will send the funds in your Payment Account to the appointed Official Receiver.
6. Unleashed Reservation of Rights. Unleashed retains the right to determine the content, appearance, design, functionality and all other aspects of the Site and the Services (including the right to re-design, modify, remove and alter the content, appearance, design, functionality, and other aspects of the Site and the Service and any element, aspect, portion or feature thereof, from time to time), and to delay or suspend listing of, or to refuse to list, or to de-list, or to require Seller not to list, any or all products in our sole discretion. We may in our sole discretion withhold for investigation, refuse to process, restrict shipping destinations for, stop and/or cancel any of Your Transactions. You will stop and/or cancel orders of your products if we ask you to do so (provided that if you have transferred your products to the applicable carrier or shipper, you will use commercially reasonable efforts to stop and/or cancel delivery by such carrier or shipper). You will refund any customer (in accordance with this Participation Agreement) that has been charged for an order that we stop or cancel.
7. Unleashed Participation. Employees of Unleashed and its affiliates are permitted to participate in their personal capacity (i.e., not as Unleashed employees, representatives, or agents of Unleashed or its affiliates) in the transactions conducted through this Site (unless they have confidential information about a particular item). Employees of Unleashed and its affiliates, when participating in any transaction in their personal capacity, are subject to this Participation Agreement and the same procedures and guidelines contained in the Vendors’ Corner as any Buyer or Seller on this Site.
8. Your Transactions
a. For sales where a Seller lists goods at a fixed price ("fixed price sales"), the Seller is obligated to sell the goods at the listed price to Buyers who meet the Seller's terms. By listing an item in a fixed price sale, you represent and warrant to prospective Buyers that you have the right and ability to sell, and that the listing is accurate, current, and complete and is not misleading or otherwise deceptive.
b. For fixed price sales, Seller will determine the purchase price for each item he or she lists on the Site via and subject to SHOPPES@DOGSACTUALLY's standard functionality for listing the purchase price, provided that Seller must abide by the same procedures and guidelines contained in the Vendors’ Corner with respect to pricing.
9. Your Obligation. By entering into this Participation Agreement and posting a listing for fixed price sale, you agree to complete the transaction as described by this Participation Agreement. You acknowledge that by not fulfilling these obligations, your action or inaction may be legally actionable.
10. Seller Taxes. You agree that it is the Seller's responsibility to determine whether Seller Taxes apply to the transactions and to collect, report, and remit the correct Seller Taxes to the appropriate tax authority, and that Unleashed is not obligated to determine whether Seller Taxes apply and is not responsible to collect, report, or remit any sales, use, or similar taxes arising from any transaction, except to the extent Unleashed expressly agrees to receive taxes or other transaction-based charges in connection with tax calculation services made available by Unleashed and used by Seller. "Seller Taxes" means any and all sales, goods and services, use, excise, import, export, value added, consumption and other taxes and duties assessed, incurred or required to be collected or paid for any reason in connection with any advertisement, offer or sale of products by you on or through the Site, or otherwise in connection with any action, inaction or omission of you or any of affiliate of yours, or any of your or their respective employees, agents, contractors or representatives.
11. Returns and Refunds. Subject to Section 5.d., for all of your products listed without an explicit returns policy, you will accept and process returns, refunds and adjustments in accordance with this Participation Agreement and the Unleashed Returns Policy published on the Site at the time of the applicable order, and we may inform customers that these policies apply to your products. Subject to Section 5.d., you will determine and calculate the amount of all refunds and adjustments (including any taxes, shipping and handling or other charges) or other amounts to be paid by you to Buyers in connection with Your Transactions, using functionality we enable for your account, and will route all such payments through Unleashed. We will provide any such payments to the Buyers (which may be in the same payment form originally used to purchase your product), and you will reimburse Unleashed for all amounts so paid. We may offset such payments against any amounts to be remitted or paid by Unleashed or its affiliates to Seller under this Participation Agreement or seek reimbursement from Seller via any of the means authorised in Section 5.j. For all of your listed products accompanied by your returns policy, your policy will apply and you will comply with them. You will promptly provide refunds and adjustments that you are obligated to provide under the applicable return policies and as required by law, and in no case later than thirty (30) days after the obligation arises.
12. Password Security. Your password may be used only to access the Site, use the Services and review your completed transactions. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You may not disclose your password to any third party (other than third parties authorised by you to use your account) and are solely responsible for any use of or action taken under your password on this Site. If your password is compromised, you must change your password.
13. Illegal Activity
a. Compliance with Laws; Fraud. The Site and Services may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations. You may not register under a false name or use an invalid or unauthorised credit card. You may not impersonate any participant or use another participant's password(s). Such fraudulent conduct may violate Singapore laws, and may be reported to law enforcement, and Unleashed will cooperate to ensure that violators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
b. Investigation. Unleashed has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with this Site and investigate as we deem appropriate. Unleashed also may investigate any reported violation of its policies or complaints and take any action that it deems appropriate. Such action may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspension or termination of service, denying access, and/or removal of any materials on the Site, including listings. Unleashed reserves the right and has absolute discretion to remove, screen, or edit any content that violates these provisions or is otherwise objectionable.
c. Disclosure of Information. Unleashed also reserve the right to report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties. In order to cooperate with governmental requests, to protect Unleashed’s systems and customers, or to ensure the integrity and operation of Unleashed’s business and systems, Unleashed may access and disclose any information it considers necessary or appropriate, including but not limited to user contact details, IP addressing and traffic information, usage history, and posted content.
14. Privacy; Use of Unleashed Transaction Information.
b. You will not, and will cause your affiliates not to, directly or indirectly disclose, convey or use any order information or other data or information acquired by you or your affiliates from Unleashed or its affiliates (or otherwise) as a result of the Participation Agreement, the transactions contemplated hereby or the parties' performance hereunder (collectively, "Unleashed Transaction Information"), except you may disclose this information as necessary for you to perform your obligations under this Participation Agreement, provided that you ensure that every recipient uses the information only for that purpose and complies with the restrictions applicable to you related to that information. The terms of this Section 14.b. do not prevent you from using other information that you obtain separately from the Unleashed Transaction Information, even if such information is identical to Unleashed Transaction Information, provided that you do not target communications on the basis of the intended recipient being a user of our website and services.
15. No Warranties. THE SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. UNLEASHED DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION:
a. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT;
b. THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR;
c. THAT THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE SITE WILL BE AS REPRESENTED BY SELLERS, AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT THE TIME OF FIXED PRICE SALE, LAWFUL TO SELL, OR THAT SELLERS OR BUYERS WILL PERFORM AS PROMISED;
d. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE; AND
e. ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM, OR REMEDY IN TORT, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF UNLEASHED. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, UNLEASHED DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES.
16. General Release. BECAUSE UNLEASHED IS NOT INVOLVED IN TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN BUYERS AND SELLERS OR OTHER PARTICIPANT DEALINGS, IF A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN ONE OR MORE PARTICIPANTS, EACH OF YOU RELEASE UNLEASHED (AND ITS RESPECTIVE AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES.
17. Indemnity/Limitation of Liability.
a. Indemnity and Defence. You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Unleashed, and its affiliates (and their respective employees, directors, agents and representatives) from and against any and all claims, costs, losses, damages, judgments, penalties, interest and expenses (including legal fees) arising out of any Claim that arises out of or relates to: (i) any actual or alleged breach of your representations, warranties, or obligations set forth in this Participation Agreement; or (ii) your own website or other sales channels, the products you sell, any content you provide, the advertisement, offer, sale or return of any products you sell, any actual or alleged infringement of any intellectual property or proprietary rights by any products you sell or content you provide, or Seller Taxes or the collection, payment or failure to collect or pay Seller Taxes. For purposes hereof: "Claim" means any claim, action, audit, investigation, inquiry or other proceeding instituted by a person or entity.
b. Limitation of Liability. UNLEASHED WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT, THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE TRANSACTION PROCESSING SERVICE, THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR THE TRANSACTION PROCESSING SERVICE, OR THOSE RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES.
18. Applicable Law. This website is published in Singapore. Information collected on this website is subject to the laws of Singapore, and Singapore law shall govern in any and all disputes, including privacy or defamation issues. Your use of this website and its Services, or submission of information to us constitutes your consent to the transfer of that information from your home country to Singapore. This Participation Agreement shall be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of Singapore, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law or the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Each party consents that any dispute or claim relating in any way to this Participation Agreement or your use of the Services or eCommerce Services will be resolved by binding arbitration as described in this paragraph. You must first present any claim or dispute to us by contacting us or sending Postal mail to the street address below to allow us an opportunity to resolve the dispute. You may request arbitration if your claim or dispute cannot be resolved within sixty (60) days. All disputes arising out of or relating to this Participating Agreement shall be finally resolved by arbitration conducted in the English language in Singapore, under the Singapore Arbitration Act or International Arbitration Act. The parties shall bear equally the cost of the arbitration (except that the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of reasonable legal fees incurred in connection with the arbitration in such an amount as may be determined by the arbitrator). All decisions of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the above, we shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief, security, or other equitable remedies from the Singapore Court or any other court of competent jurisdiction. Under no circumstances shall the arbitrator be authorised to award punitive damages, including but not limited to state statutes permitting multiple or punitive damage awards. Any purported award of punitive or multiple damages shall be beyond the arbitrator’s authority, void, and unenforceable.
19. Disputes. Because Unleashed is not the agent of Seller and is not the agent of Buyer for any purpose, except as set out in Section 5, Unleashed will not act as either party's agent in connection with resolving any disputes between participants related to or arising out of any transaction. Unleashed urges Sellers and Buyers to cooperate with each other to resolve such disputes.
20. Your Grant. By entering into this Participation Agreement and listing an item, you grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all of the content you submit to Unleashed and its affiliates, and to sublicense the foregoing rights to our affiliates and operators of any website or other online point of presence (other than the Site) through which the Site and/or products or services available thereon are syndicated, offered, merchandised, advertised or described; provided, however, that we will not alter any of your trademarks (i.e., trademarks of yours that you provide to us in non-text form for branding purposes that are separate from and not embedded or otherwise incorporated in any product specific information or materials) from the form provided by you (except to re-size trademarks to the extent necessary for presentation, so long as the relative proportions of such trademarks remain the same) and will comply with your removal requests as to specific uses of your trademarks (provided you are unable to do so using standard functionality made available to you via the Site or Services); provided further, however, that nothing in this Participation Agreement will prevent or impair our right to use without your consent the content and any other materials provided by you, to the extent that such use is allowable without a license from you or your affiliates under applicable law (e.g., fair use under copyright law, referential use under trademark law, or valid license from a third party). You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you submit to Unleashed and its affiliates, and that the use of such materials by Unleashed and its affiliates will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party.
21. Termination. Unleashed, in its sole discretion, may terminate this Participation Agreement, access to the Site or the Services, or any current fixed price sales immediately without notice for any reason. Unleashed, in its sole discretion, also may prohibit any Seller from listing items for fixed price sales.
22. General Provisions
b. No Agency; Third-Party Beneficiary. Subject to the first paragraph of Section 5, you and Unleashed are independent contractors and nothing in this Participation Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between us. Nothing expressed or mentioned in or implied from this Participation Agreement is intended or shall be construed to give to any person other than the parties hereto any legal or equitable right, remedy, or claim under or in respect to this Participation Agreement. This Participation Agreement and all of the representations, warranties, covenants, conditions, and provisions hereof are intended to be and are for the sole and exclusive benefit of Unleashed, you, and relying Buyers or Sellers.
c. Severability. If any provision of this Participation Agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
d. No Waiver. Unleashed will not be considered to have waived any of its rights or remedies described in this Participation Agreement unless the waiver is in writing and signed by the relevant party. No delay or omission by Unleashed in exercising its rights or remedies will impair or be construed as a waiver. Any single or partial exercise of a right or remedy will not preclude further exercise of any other right or remedy. Unleashed's failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of this Participation Agreement will not constitute a waiver of either party's right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provisions of this Participation Agreement.
great to have you stop by :)
We still haven't found a need to write to our readers, but if you'd like to be notified when we come across some great deals, do leave your mark below. thanks for coming by!